Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 2

I really need to get better at blogging.  That's my goal this year.  Ha ha.

I finally finished week two layout.  This is a fun project and I'm really enjoying it.  I don't think the kids are enjoying it though, they are tired of me taking pictures every single day.  LOL  Well, too bad. :)  Yesterday my youngest and I ran to Toys R Us trying to find a game......so I took my camera and said to him "wait I need my picture for the day" before we entered the store.  He whined and said "it's freezing out here".  Yeah, it was in the teens, but I needed my picture!

Here is week two's layout.


Hopefully I'll be back this week with week three.  Plus, I really need to start blogging for the CTs I'm on.  I don't have many followers..........but one day.  Ha ha.

1 comment: