Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365

One thing I'm going to do is get busy on this blog.  Try to post more than once a week.  We'll see how that goes.

A couple of years ago I took a break from scrapping to focus on my family.  Mainly to deal with my youngest of his grieving for the loss of his father.  It was hard on both of us.  It was rough, actually it was hell.  He had a very hard time in school and was getting into a lot of trouble.  Thank goodness that part is over and we can get back to normal.

Here we are three years later and doing better.  When I came back, the scrapping community was about the same.  I missed it so much.  There was a new thing called Project 365 and I had no idea what the heck it was.  It's about your daily life for the year.  So, I decided to try it this year.  We'll see if I can do a picture every day.  My youngest, Johnathan is tired of me taking pictures already.  I tried to take one of Sierra and she wouldn't cooperate.  Kids.

Here is my week one layout.  I'm pleased with it.  Now, lets hope I can keep this up the rest of the year.  I'm getting ready to start on my second week and will post when I'm finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment