Friday, October 1, 2010

Sneak Peeks

I've got two great sneak peeks for you! 

The first peek is a collab with Daybreak Scraps and Ellie Lash.  Check out this awesome sneak peek, don't you just love the colors?  You can find it HERE at Sunshine Studio Scraps.




Now for the second sneak peek, it's another awesome collab.  Daybreak Scraps and Pink Reptile Designs teamed up and came up with this adorable kit for fall.  You can find it HERE at Sunshine Studio Scraps.



I was shopping at Sunshine Studio Scraps yesterday and found lots of goodies.  Make sure to stop by and check it out.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh. those look super cute! thank you for the warm welcome over at the Den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. hilarious!! i apparently wrote that previous post from my brother's account! ha ha! he was on this computer before me and never signed out. ha ha! ok, so it was really from me, Sara...not John! silly silly.

    ReplyDelete