Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend

Well, the weekend is pretty much over.  Back to work and school tomorrow.  Oh fun!  At least it's a short week.  Yea!  I'm in serious need of a vacation.  Need to see how much vacation time I have left at work.

Today the boys and I went to a park for some fun.  First we had lunch out there and enjoyed the beautiful weather.  I took Johnathan's training wheels off today.  We took the bike to the park and he tried to ride it.  He needs more practice and needs to learn how to balance.  As soon as I let go, he went for a few seconds then stopped.  He'll get there.




Afterwards he went for a walk in the woods for an hour.  Good exercise.  It was busy on the trails today.  Lots of people walking, playing in the creek or walking their dogs.




Today I got one layout done of my youngest.  The kit is called Happy Go Lucky from Daybreak Scraps.  I asked the kid to smile and this is what he gave me.  I rarely get a good picture of that kid anymore.



That's it for today.  Need to get the kids to bed now.  Mommy needs some quiet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment